- Visit the exhibition with a specialised guide
- Bologna in the 19th and 20th centuries told through photographs
- Portraits, news reports, advertising and scenes of everyday life
With an expert guide, you will enter the renovated Sottopasso di Piazza Re Enzo and see the photographs recently acquired by the Cineteca di Bologna from public and private archives. After the successful exhibition held in 2017, this second exhibition recounts city life in a new way using portraits, news photos, advertising images, police files, family albums and much more.
Iconic images and representations of everyday life give the visitor a new view of the history of Bologna.
Full price: €16.00 p/person
Reduced price: €13.00 p/person (Supporters of Cineteca di Bologna; Culture Card and Bologna Welcome Card holders)
Free: under 6
Reservation tickets for children under the age of 6, disabled people and their helpers must be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Info Point in Piazza Maggiore 1/e.
- Italian-speaking specialised tourist guide
- Entrance to the "Bologna photographed" exhibition (ticket can also be used to explore the exhibition independently immediately after the tour)
Bologna Welcome - Tourist information
Piazza Maggiore 1/e - 40124
Cancellation with refund or amendment of the reservation possible up to 24 hours before the scheduled start of the activity
Booking required within 15 minutes before the tour, online or at the Bologna Welcome information point.
Tourist services selling is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel AgencyShow more