Discover the House of Lucio and take part in an exclusive guided tour.
You will see the House in Via d’Azeglio where the artist lived and worked and discover interesting anecdotes and curiosities: his close relationship with the city, his friends and illustrious guests and how his songs were written and arranged. You will find out about Lucio the actor and director as well as about his passion for painting, sculpture, cinema, theatre, photography and poetry. An experience that will get you even closer to his world thanks to sounds, images and colours.
Piazza dei Celestini, Bologna (15 minutes before the tour starts)
- Guided tour of Lucio Dalla’s Home with specialised guide (in Italian only)
Full price: € 15,00 p/person
Reduced price: € 10,00 p/person (children from 6-12 y.o., over 65)
Free: under 6
*The house of Lucio Dalla is located on the first floor of a historical building, without elevator. The booking of tickets for people with disabilities must be done by email by writing to email@example.com in order to verify the feasibility of the visit.
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
Tickets will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
Rules to be respected:
- It is strictly prohibited to take photos during the tour
- Animals not allowed in the House
- No cloakroom service
- Booking is required
- In the event of high visitor confluences, we reccomend wearing a face mask.
- Tour of Lucio Dalla’s Home with specialised guide
- Discover the most evocative anecdotes and curiosities about the life of the Bologna singer
|Friday||3:00pm; 4:00pm; 5:00pm; 6:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am; 12:00am; 02:00pm; 03:00pm; 04:00pm; 05:00pm|
- Art & Culture
- Music & Exhibition