Tour of Lucio Dalla’s Home with specialised guide
Discover the most evocative anecdotes and curiosities about the life of the Bologna singer
A journey into the heart and the senses, an experience of sounds, images, colours, scents in the spaces where the artist lived
Discover the House of Lucio and take part in an exclusive guided tour.
You will see the House in Via d’Azeglio where the artist lived and worked and discover interesting anecdotes and curiosities: his close relationship with the city, his friends and illustrious guests and how his songs were written and arranged. You will find out about Lucio the actor and director as well as about his passion for painting, sculpture, cinema, theatre, photography and poetry. An experience that will get you even closer to his world thanks to sounds, images and colours.
Full price: € 18,00
Reduced price: € 15,00 (children 6-11 y.o.; disabled people's helpers; Bologna Welcome Card holders)
Free: under 6, disabled people*
*The house of Lucio Dalla is located on the first floor of a historical building, without elevator. The booking of tickets for people under 6 y.o. / with disabilities must be done by email by writing to email@example.com in order to verify the availability and the feasibility of the visit.
- Guided tour of Lucio Dalla’s Home with specialised guide (in Italian only)
Piazza dei Celestini, Bologna
Important to show up 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the tour
- Booking is required; it is mandatory to write the exact name of all the participants
- Important to show up at the meeting point 15 minutes before the booked time. For organisational reasons, in case of late arrivals it will not be possible to be admitted to the tour on the booked shift nor to subsequent shifts
- For security reasons, each slot can accommodate a maximum of 34 participants (without exception); visit availability is limited to the days set forth in the calendar
- It is strictly prohibited to take photos during the tour
- Animals are not allowed in the House
- No cloakroom service
Tourist services selling is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency.Show more
Thursday February 29th.
- Friday, March 1st
- Monday, March 4th
- Monday, April 1st
- Friday, October 4th
- Friday, November 1st
From mid-June to the beginning of September the tour at the House of Lucio are suspended for the summer break.Show more
|3:00pm; 4:00pm; 5:00pm; 6:00pm
|11:00am; 12:00am; 02:00pm; 03:00pm; 04:00pm; 05:00pm
The house of Lucio Dalla is located on the first floor of a historical building, without elevator. For people with disabilities the reservation must be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art & Culture
- Music & Exhibition