ASINELLI TOWER IS CLOSED FOR AREA MAINTAINANCE
Support the Two Towers restauration: click here to donate
Don't give up the panoramic experience! Climb the Clock Tower to enjoy a 360° view of the city. Buy your ticket.
- Climb Bologna’s most iconic landmark
- Enjoy a unique view from Italy’s tallest medieval leaning tower
- 498 steps back in time
Visit the Asinelli Tower, the taller of the two sisters: 97.20 metres high for a breathtaking view over the whole of Bologna. Climbing its 498 steps is a unique thrill, an experience to remember within the city's most famous monument, once a defensive site and an emblem of power.
You will soon be struck by the extraordinary beauty of Bologna and its tower.
Full: € 5,00
Reduced: € 3,00 (kids 4-11 years old and over 65, school groups; university students; Card Cultura Holder)
Free for Bologna Welcome Card EASY and PLUS holders, kids 0-3; licensed tour guides; disabled visitors and their carers.
The free reservation reserved for disabled visitors and carers must be forwarded by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by reporting to the Bologna Welcome info point in Piazza Maggiore.
Piazza di Porta Ravegnana - Tower entrance
Cancellation with refund or amendment of the reservation possible up to 24 hours before the scheduled start of the activity
Before booking please bear in mind that:
- Reservation: reservation in compulsory.
- Late visitors: late visitors will not be allowed in the tower and no refund will be granted. Please report 5 minutes before the selected time.
- Good health: the visit is by no means recommended for heart patients, asthmatics, or people suffering from vertigo and claustrophobia. NB: no lift available.
- Minors: access is only permitted with an accompanying adult (over 18).
- Animals: animals of any size are prohibited.
- Luggage and footwear: access is forbidden with bulky bags and backpacks, high-heeled shoes, slippers or barefoot.
Tourist services selling is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency.Show more
Elevator not present.
For further info email email@example.com
- Art & Culture