Learn about the daily life activities, traditions and liturgical furnishings that tell the Jewish millennial story and their presence in the red roof city from the first settlements in the Middle Ages to present. Explore the narrow streets of the fascinating Jewish ghetto whose entrances will amaze you with their proximity to the the two most famous towers.
Visit the Museum and its collection to live in person the Jewish testimony.
Reception Jewish Museum of Bologna
Via Valdonica, 1/5, 40126 Bologna BO
- Entrance to the permanent section of the museum
- Entrance to temporary exhibitions
- Bilingual audio guide
Full price: € 7,00 p/person
Reduced price: € 5,00 p/person (students; over 65; Card Cultura Bologna holders)
Reduced FAI card: € 2,00 p/person
Free: disabled people and helpers; authorized touristic guides; under 6
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
If you cancel 48 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel later, you will be charged the entire price of the tour.
Rules to be respected:
- The use of the screen is mandatory
- It is necessary to always keep the interpersonal safety distance avoiding crowds
- Use the sanitizing gels made available by the museum
- Visit the permanent and temporary sections of MEB
- Explore the Jewish ghetto and its architecture
- Discover the Jewish specialized library in the Museum
|Tuesday||10:00am; 10:30am; 11:00am; 11:30am; 12:00pm; 12:30pm; 1:00pm; 1:30pm; 2:00pm; 2:30pm; 3:00pm; 3:30pm; 4:00pm; 4:30pm; 5:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am; 10:30am; 11:00am; 11:30am; 12:00pm; 12:30pm; 1:00pm; 1:30pm; 2:00pm; 2:30pm; 3:00pm; 3:30pm; 4:00pm; 4:30pm; 5:00pm|
|Sunday and holidays||10:00am; 10:30am; 11:00am; 11:30am; 12:00pm; 12:30pm; 1:00pm; 1:30pm; 2:00pm; 2:30pm; 3:00pm; 3:30pm; 4:00pm; 4:30pm; 5:00pm|
Accessible for disabled.
For further info email email@example.com