- Live the true Italian experience while riding one of the world's most iconic vehicle
- Towers and more: discover Bologna’s green gems beyond the city centre
- Visit the Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca on the Colle della Guardia, connected to the city by the world's longest archway
ITA / ENG
The starting point of the guided tour is at our agency in the heart of Bologna. Get on a Vespa 50 special or a 125 and follow us to the hills! During this 2½-hour-tour you will first stop at San Michele in Bosco, Bologna's belvedere, boasting a wonderful panoramic view of the old town. You will then drive to the Sacrario di Sabbiuno memorial, erected in memory of the Nazi-Fascist massacre that took place here in 1944.
Your Vespa tour in the hills will end at the famous Basilica of the Madonna di San Luca on top of the Colle della Guardia, connected to the city by the longest portico in the world.
Bologna – San Michele in Bosco – Sacrario di Sabbiuno – Santuario della Madonna di San Luca
Vespa 50CC 1pax: €120
Vespa 125CC 1 pax: €150
Vespa 125CC 2 pax: €180
- Vespa Rental
- Helmet and hygienic head scarf
- Chain and padlock
- Tour Leader
- Coffee Break
- Liability Insurance
Via Caduti di Cefalonia, 4, 40125 Bologna BO
Cancellation with refund or amendment of the reservation possible up to 72 hours before the scheduled start of the activity.
Rules to be respected:
- The tour will be confirmed with a minimum number of two participants.
- It is required a B Driving License + a deposit of € 500 by credit card
- It is important the driver is:
- expert rider
- over 21
- It is important your Driver License is not:
For those with no experience in the scooter with gears, we have 125 Vespa, which are automatic, comfortable and easy to drive, using unleaded petrol.
It is required experience in driving the scooter. We do not rent to those with little experience or to those have never driven a scooter (manual or automatic).
The day of the rental, if we discover the client is not able to drive, we will apply a 100% penalty.
For non-EU citizens is required a licence + international driving permit or a sworn translation of the licence.
If you would like to request, please consult this website https://e-ita.org/
Tourist services selling is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
Not accessible for disability.
For further info email email@example.com
- Nature & Landscape
- Sport & Motors