· A unique gourmet tour in the heart of the Food valley
· Three guided tours with tastings of local delicacies directly at the producers' factories
· Tour ends with a typical lunch
ITA / ENG
A unique gastronomic journey in the heart of the Food Valley to discover the production phases of 3 renowned products of excellence and the role they play in the Italian culture: wine, Parmigiano Reggiano and the traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena. Three guided tours with food and wine tasting directly from the farmers.
At the end of the tour, enjoy a tasty lunch with typical products.
© Tour by Bologna Tour
Full price: € 170,00 p/person
Reduced price: € 80,00 p/person (kids 5-11 y.o.)
Free for kids under 5 y.o.
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Travel Agency
- Transfers by minivan
- Guided visit and tasting at a Parmigiano Reggiano producer
- Guided visit and tasting at a traditional balsamic vinegar producer
- Guided visit and tasting at a winery
- Typical lunch with 2 courses
Piazza del Nettuno, in front of the statue
If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel later, you will be charged the entire price of the tour.
Show up 10 min. before the meeting point
At the time of booking a Bologna Tour staff member will contact you for tour arrangement
Please notify any food intolerances in advance
Accessible to people in wheelchair
Accessible to people in wheelchair.
- Food & Drink