Explore all the secrets of Bolognese recipes in tre simple steps: a market visit, a cooking class and a menu at Cesarina's home, ambassadors of local culinary tradition in the world.
Full price: € 189,00 p/person
Reduced price: € 94,50 p/person (children 4-8 years old)
Free for under 4
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
- Market visit
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Hotel pickup and transfer with driver are available upon request at an extra charge
The full address of the Cesarina will be disclosed after the reservation
If you cancel at least 1 day in advance of the scheduled experience, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel later, you will be charged the entire price of the tour.
In order to ensure a memorable experience, after the reservation you will be asked if:
- you prefer a market visit + cooking class in the morning or a market visit + cooking class in the afternoon
- you have any food allergies or intolerances
- Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional Bologna’s food shops: learn how to recognize the best ingredients for the perfect Italian meal (1 hour)
- Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon: learn the tricks of the trade of the most famous recipes of the local culinary tradition, test your cooking skills with 3 recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home (3 hours)
- Discover authentic Bologna 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish and dessert with drinks included (2 hours).
- Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from Emilia Romagna cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory
- Sip a real Italian Espresso like Italians do
|Sunday and holidays||9:00am; 4:00pm|