- Visit one of the city's most exclusive palaces
- Discover all the secrets of Palazzo Re Enzo and the man who made it famous
- Wander through its halls listening to the detailed audioguide
Located in Piazza Maggiore, Palazzo Re Enzo was the stage of the city life in the 13th century. You will be guided by an audio guide throughout your journey, discovering all the corners of one of the greatest examples of medieval architecture in the city, and you will retrace the events of the character whose name it bears, and that time has made legend and myth.
Inside the Palace, old photographs of the city, belonging to the archive "Bologna Fotografata" and kindly granted by Fondazione Cineteca, will transport you back to the last century to relive significant historical moments and glimpses of daily life of the time.
If you wish, you can also continue your journey in the fifteenth-century Palazzo Ghisilardi, home of the Museo Civico Medievale, whose fascinating exhibits are evidence of one of the most splendid periods of the city.
Full price Re Enzo + Museo Civico Medievale: €10,00 p/person
Reduced price Re Enzo + Museo Civico Medievale: €6,00 p/person (seniors 65; groups of minimum 20 people)
Full price Re Enzo: €8,00 p/person
Reduced price Re Enzo: €5,00 p/person (4-12 years old; seniors 65; school trips; university students; groups of minimum 20 people)
Reduced price Card Cultura Re Enzo: €5,00 p/person (Card Cultura holders)
Free for Bologna Welcome Card EASY and Bologna Welcome Card PLUS holders; 0-3 years old; disabled people and helpers; authorized touristic guides; tour leaders with groups of minimum 20 people
Categories offered free admission can write an email to email@example.com or at the Bologna Welcome Info Point in Piazza Maggiore.
Visit with audio guide of Palazzo Re Enzo
Palazzo Re Enzo,
Piazza Nettuno, 1 – 40124
Reservations can be cancelled or amended free of charge only up to 24 hours prior to the booked day. Beyond that deadline, you will be charged the whole amount of the reservation with no exceptions applicable.
- The ticket is valid for the entire day.
- Lifts (elevators) are available for guests with impaired mobility.
- Minors under 18 years of age may enter the facility without being accompanied by an adult.
- Animals are not allowed.
- To listen the audio guide, you will need to scan the QR Codes with your smartphone and listen it with your earphones.
Tourist services selling is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel AgencyShow more
- January 20th: from 10:00am to 3:00pm
- January 21st: from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- January 22nd: from 10:00am to 2:00pm
Lifts (elevators) are available for guests with impaired mobility.
For people with disabilities and helpers, the reservation must be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art & Culture