For more informations -> click here
The gates of Re Enzo’s gilded prison are now opening to the public. Located in Piazza Maggiore, Palazzo Re Enzo has been playing a key role in the city’s political life since the 13th century: once through its gates, a veritable journey back in time shall begin. An audio guide, authored by an expert in art history, will take you through the rooms that make up this fine example of medieval architecture, while a series of city images, kindly provided by the Fondazione Cineteca, will transport you back in time to the past century, capturing the most significant moments of ordinary life in Piazza Maggiore. Just close your eyes and relive nine centuries of history in a heartbeat.
With grateful thanks to the Fondazione Cineteca di Bologna for kindly permitting the use of images from the large "Bologna Fotografata" archive.
Palazzo Re Enzo,
Piazza Nettuno, 1 – 40124
- Visit with audio guide of Palazzo Re Enzo
Full price: €8,00 p/person
Reduced price: €5,00 p/person (4-12 years old; seniors 65; school trips; university students; groups of minimum 20 people)
Reduced price Card Cultura: €5,00 p/person (Card Cultura holders)
Free for Bologna Welcome Card EASY and Bologna Welcome Card PLUS holders; 0-3 years old; disabled people and helpers; authorized touristic guides; tour leaders with groups of minimum 20 people
Categories offered free admission can write an email to email@example.com or at the Bologna Welcome Info Point in Piazza Maggiore.
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
Reservations can be cancelled or amended free of charge only up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled booking time. Beyond that deadline, you will be charged the whole amount of the reservation with no exceptions applicable.
- To ensure a safe visit: it is mandatory to arrive 5 minutes before the time indicated in “entrance time”.
- Late visitors will not be admitted at Palazzo Re Enzo, unless they book a new visit at another available time and pay again.
- Lifts (elevators) are available for guests with impaired mobility.
- Minors under 18 years of age may enter the facility without being accompanied by an adult.
- Animals are not allowed.
- To listen the audio guide, you will need to scan the QR Codes with your smartphone and listen it with your earphones.
GREEN PASS RULES
In compliance with current government regulations, from August 6th 2021 it will be mandatory that visitors show their Green Pass (also "EU Digital COVID Certificate"), accompanied by a valid identity document, to access Palazzo Re Enzo.
This provision do not apply to children under the age of 12 and to individuals with specific medical certification.
ATTENTION: without the documets cited above it will not be possible to access the Palazzo and to receive a refund for the tickets purchased.
Others main anti-Covid measures remain in force: at the entrance all visitors must undergo a temperature measurement and it is stricly mandatory to wear a mask inside the museums. Along the exhibition path visitors can also find dispensers of sanitizing gel, and the entrances have a limited capacity in respect of the physical distance required for the safety reasons.Show more
- Visit one of the city's most exclusive palaces
- Discover all the secrets of Palazzo Re Enzo and the man who made it famous
- Wander through its halls listening to the detailed audioguide
Lifts (elevators) are available for guests with impaired mobility.
For people with disabilities and helpers, the reservation must be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art & Culture