· A sensory journey through the wonders of Palazzo di Varignana
· An authentic experience close to nature and its production cycles
· Lunch at Ristorante Aurevo, a tribute to the “green gold” of our territory
ITA / ENG
An authentic experience in contact with nature and its production cycles. This journey will then continue with a tasting in an evocative location to discover the extra virgin olive oil of Palazzo di Varignana, guided by our experts.
At the end of the tasting, guests will have lunch at the Aurevo Restaurant, a tribute to the "green gold" of our land.
Adult: €64,00 p/person
Child (6-17 y.o.): €32,00 p/person
Walk alone through the vineyard and natural amphitheater
EVO Oil tasting
Extra Virgin Olive Oils:
- Vargnano, Monocultivar Nostrana
- Stiffonte, Monocultivar Correggiolo
- Blend Blu, Cultivar Correggiolo, Leccio del Corno e Pendolino
- Blend Verde, Cultivar Maurino Selezione Vittoria, Verzola e Leccino
Lunch at the Aurevo Restaurant (buffet lunch, beverage included)
Cellar of the Agrivar agricultural estate in Palazzo di Varignana,
Via Ca' Masino, 1091, 40024 Castel San Pietro Terme BO, Italy
Cancellation with refund or amendment of the reservation possible up to 72 hours before the scheduled start of the activity.
Tourist services selling is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel AgencyShow more