Through the halls of this majestic palace, now the seat of the Prefecture of Bologna, you will retrace the political history of the city and its illustrious owners. Nobles, royalty and even Emperor Napoleon have all lived here while embellishing its furnishings and works of art. Whether in the private theatre, in Bonaparte's quarters or in the Presidential Room, you will breathe in the air of royalty and power while experiencing the true essence of "good city government".
Meeting point (15 minutes before the tour starts):
Palazzo Caprara entrance
Via IV Novembre 24, Bologna
- Professional Italian-speaking tour guide
Full price: €15,00 p/person
Reduced price: €12,00 p/person (4-11 years old; seniors 65; university students; disabled helper)
Reduced price Card Cultura and BW Card: €10,00 p/person (Card Cultura holders; Bologna Welcome Card EASY and Bologna Welcome Card PLUS holders)
Free for disabled people and kids 0-3 year old.
N.B. Tickets for disabled people entitled to free admission must be pre-booked by writing to email@example.com or at the Information Desk in Piazza Maggiore.
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
Reservations can be cancelled or amended free of charge only up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled booking time. Beyond that deadline, you will be charged the whole amount of the reservation with no exceptions applicable.
- It is mandatory to arrive 15 minutes before the time indicated in “entrance time”.
- Late visitors will not be admitted at Palazzo Caprara, unless they book a new visit at another available time and pay again.
- Lifts (elevators) are available for guests with impaired mobility.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Visit a palace of unique historical charm, seat of the city government and past authorities
- Become king, emperor or president for a day by visiting the most impressive rooms
- A palace that is a small museum thanks to the great masterpieces on display everywhere.
Saturday 22 October tours will be held only in italian
- Art & Culture