Relive Bolognese history by visiting the area's villas and castles, alight with timeless charm in spring. Set out to discover the passing of time, amidst medieval and baroque architecture, while listening to the stories of the illustrious families who resided in these places.
Full: € 15,00 p/person
Reduced for Card Cultura holders: € 12,00 p/person
Reduced: € 6,00 p/person (children from 6 to 12 years old)
Free: 0 - 5 years
- Exclusive admission to villas and castles
- Guided tour
- Professional Italian/English speaking tour guide
The meeting point will be directly where the guided tour takes place, the address will be provided to you by email before the beginning of the tour.
The guided tour will cover the historic buildings with adjoining premises and their parks if present.
In specific cases the tour may involve moving from one building to another.
Cancellation policy: Reservations can be cancelled or amended free of charge only up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled booking time. Beyond that deadline, you will be charged the whole amount of the reservation with no exceptions applicable.
- Special opening of villas and historical buildings
- Guided tours between art and culture
- A journey through history
- June 10th: Palazzo del Vignola, Funo di Argelato
- June 18th: Bentivoglio Castle, Valsamoggia
|Sunday and holidays||Sundays at 10.30 AM|
- Art & Culture