FACTORY TOURS are held, only by reservation, from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) and have a duration of about 1 hour. The price includes a guided tour of the Horacio Pagani museum and of the factory production area.
- FACTORY AND MUSEUM TOUR FULL PRICE TICKET: € 55.00
- OVER 65: € 48,00
- REDUCED FEE FROM 13 TO 18 YEARS (Accompanied by an adult): € 25.00
- REDUCED FEE FROM 3 TO 12 YEARS (Accompanied by an adult): FREE (but you need to reserve the ticket while booking)
- REDUCED GROUPS (MINIMUM 15 PEOPLE): € 48.00 (To book a tour for a group write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Important: if you are interested in visiting only the Horacio Pagani Museum, there is no need to book. In this case, the Museum entrance ticket can be purchased directly on site (rates: € 18 full, € 15 reduced up to 18 years, free up to 12 years). No guided tour included.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Pagani factory tours are not intended to be “private tours” (other visitors may be added in the same tour).
- Visitors are allowed to take pictures only in the museum and for private use. Pictures in all production areas are strongly forbidden.
- Please note that for safety reasons children under 3 will not be allowed into the factory and we warmly discourage pregnant women to take the factory tour.
- Cancellation by Pagani Pagani Automobili reserves the right to alter the duration, content and schedule of the tour or to cancel it in case of unforeseen circumstances, privacy policies or unexpected events related to the production areas. In case of total cancellation by Pagani the tour ticket will be reimbursed. The acceptance of a tour confirmation means and implies that the client/visitor agrees with these conditions and that he/her accepts that Pagani and Modenatur cannot be held liable for any other client personal expenses or economic loss that may be related to the cancellation.
- Cancellation by the visitor free cancellation is possible within 2 working days from the day of your tour. In case of a later cancellation or in case of no-show, paid tickets will not be refunded. In case of refund due, Modenatur will keep € 5 per ticket to cover booking fees and refund management. Different conditions are applied to groups and reservation from 6 visitors and above.
HOW TO BOOK A PAGANI FACTORY TOUR
- Click on the blue button here below
- Choose the date and time, the number and type of tickets you want to buy
- Pay by credit card
- Receive your ticket by email
Please note that tours are definitively confirmed upon reaching 4 participants. If the chosen tour has not yet reached the minimum number of participants for activation, you will receive an email notice specifying that the request has been correctly received but that the card will be charged and confirmed when the minimum number is reached. If the tour does not reach the minimum number, you will be contacted a few days before the visit to check the possibility of rescheduling the visit on another date.
Please note that we usually publish dates for online booking 2 months ahead. If a day or month is not bookable online or if you need any additional information regarding tour booking and availability we advise you to send a request using the form below on this page or to send a request to email@example.com with the desired date and time. We will be glad to check if there are any further availabilities, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pagani Automobili S.p.A. is an Italian Supercar manufacturer.
The company was founded in 1998 by Horacio Pagani and is based in San Cesario sul Panaro, in the province of Modena, Italy.
The philosophy driving the company embraces a concept borrowed from the Renaissance and embodied by the great Leonardo da Vinci who, over 500 years ago, once stated: “Art and Science are disciplines that must walk together hand in hand.”
Pagani Automobili creates in accordance with this inspirational creed, combining technique and taste, functionality and aesthetics, handcraft work and technological know-how.
Pagani Automobili is honoured to welcome you at the new Atelier in San Cesario Sul Panaro (Modena), in Via dell’Industria 26, for a guided tour throughout the factory.
It is possible to book a guided tour to the factory and to the Pagani museum located in San Cesario sul Panaro, between Modena and Bologna.Show more
- Sport & Motors