Discover the prestigious Teatro Comunale di Bologna on a one-hour guided tour of one of the most enchanting places of the “UNESCO Creative City of Music”.
A local guide will illustrate the history of the theatre which is inextricably intertwined with that of the city. You will visit one of the oldest theatres in Italy with enchanting rooms where you can soak in the magic of the performing world such as foyer Rossini, the area below the stalls, Sala Bibiena, renowned for its perfect acoustics, and the stage, the secret place of every theatrical performance.
Teatro Comunale di Bologna
Largo Respighi, 1 - 40126 Bologna
- Italian/English speaking specialised guide
- Entrance to the Teatro Comunale
Full price: € 8,00 p/person
Reduced price: €5,00 p/person (Under 30)
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
If you cancel at least 1 day in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel later, you will be charged the entire price of the tour.
- Visit the legendary Teatro Comunale di Bologna
- Explore the unique environment backstage of one of the oldest theatres in Italy
- Discover the history of the theatre intertwined with that of the city
Servizio non accessibile.
Per ulteriori informazioni scrivere a email@example.com
*the service will be carried out by a single guide in both languages