- Meet one of the Cesarine, guardians of Italian flavour
- Take part in a private cooking class at home with a Cesarina and learn how to prepare the most delicious local recipes
- Enjoy your creations with a glass of white or red wine among the best in the Region
Improve your culinary skills with an engaging cooking lesson with the Cesarine, guardians of the Bologna culinary heritage.
A journey through flavour to discover all the secrets of the local cuisine, enjoying the great traditional dishes you will be making with your own hands. Immerse yourself in a welcoming homely atmosphere and sip some excellent wine paired off with three authentic Bologna recipes.
Full price: € 145,00 p/person
Reduced price: € 72,50 p/person (children 4-8 years old)
Free for under 4
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
- Local tax
- Cooking class
- Tasting of the 3 recipes prepared during the class
- Drinks (water and a glass of wine)
Transfer available upon request at an extra cost
The complete address will be provided after booking
Cancellation with refund or amendment of the reservation possible up to 24 hours before the scheduled start of the activity.
In order to provide a truly memorable experience, you will be asked the following after booking:
- if you prefer the morning of afternoon class
- if you have any food allergies or intolerances
Tourist services selling is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency