Improve your culinary skills with an engaging cooking lesson with the Cesarine, guardians of the Bologna culinary heritage.
A journey through flavour to discover all the secrets of the local cuisine, enjoying the great traditional dishes you will be making with your own hands. Immerse yourself in a welcoming homely atmosphere and sip some excellent wine paired off with three authentic Bologna recipes.
Full price: € 145,00 p/person
Reduced price: € 72,50 p/person (children 4-8 years old)
Free for under 4
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
- Local tax
- Cooking class
- Tasting of the 3 recipes prepared during the class
- Drinks (water and a glass of wine)
Transfer available upon request at an extra cost
The complete address will be provided after booking
If you cancel at least 1 day in advance of the scheduled experience, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel later, you will be charged the entire price of the tour.
In order to provide a truly memorable experience, you will be asked the following after booking:
- if you prefer the morning of afternoon class
- if you have any food allergies or intolerances
- Meet one of the Cesarine, guardians of Italian flavour
- Take part in a private cooking class at home with a Cesarina and learn how to prepare the most delicious local recipes
- Enjoy your creations with a glass of white or red wine among the best in the Region
|Sunday and holidays||10:00am; 5:00pm|