Bologna Welcome Card PLUS is the tourist card that helps you discover what’s best in the city easily and cost effectively.
Choose the version that most suits your needs, buy it on-line or at tourist info points and start your experience.
€ 40,00 p/person
Included in the Card:
- Entry ticket to the Musei Civici permanent collections: Museo Archeologico, Museo Medievale, Museo del Patrimonio Industriale, Museo del Risorgimento, Collezioni Comunali d’Arte, MAMbo – Museo d’arte contemporanea, Museo Internazionale and Biblioteca della Musica, Museo Morandi;
- Entry ticket to Museo della Storia di Bologna in Palazzo Pepoli, Collezione Tagliavini in San Colombano, Palazzo Fava and the Church of Santa Maria della Vita with the Compianto sculpture by Niccolò dall’Arca;
Entrance to the Art Gallery and Palazzo Pepoli Campogrande, except during temporary exhibitions
- Access to the Clock Tower, one of the city's most beautiful views;
- Discover Bologna, guided walking tours of the city centre leaving from Bologna Welcome every day*;
- Guided tour on the City Red Bus, the open-top tourist bus, and on the San Luca Express, the little train connecting Bologna's historic city centre to the charming Basilica of San Luca. The services must be performed on two consecutive days and the City Red Bus is valid for both days.
- San Luca Sky Experience, access to the sanctuary’s dome terrace.
*prior reservation is mandatory
What are the advantages?
The more you experience, the more you save!
Save up to € 78,00 with Bologna Welcome Card PLUS
How does it work?
Check the opening times of the attractions and services, book them if required, get to attractions slightly early and show your Bologna Welcome Card PLUS to the staff at the entrance.
If you prefer a physical card you can ask for it at the Bologna Welcome office, showing your virtual card and paying € 5,00 as an extra charge.
How long is it valid for?
The Bologna Welcome Card PLUS is valid until all services have run out and in any case no more than 15 days from the activation date (namely, the first time you use the card for a museum or an activity). We'd like to remind you that you can only use the Card once per service.
Check the opening times of the museums included
Check the opening times of the Clock Tower and book your access.
Check the starting times of the Discover Bologna guided tour and book your participation./ starting times of Los Secretos de Bolonia.
Check the timetables of the City Red Bus and San Luca Express services.
Check the opening hours of the dome of San Luca Sanctuary.