A journey of discovery of Emilia Romagna through its famous flavours: balsamic vinegar, Modena ham, Parmigiano Reggiano (parmesan cheese), wines of the Bolognese hills.
This special tour will take you to local farms, factories and vineyards, where you’ll hear the stories of the regional culinary tradition, rife with loving passion for quality and excellence. And, of course, you will taste the fruits of that tradition!
7:00am pick-up from your accomodation in the city center or in front of the Burger King of Bologna Centrale train station (Piazza Medaglie d'Oro, 6) in a confortable air conditioned minivan.
- Visit of a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory + Breakfast of Champions with coffee and Parmigiano Cheese Tastings.
- Visit of an Aceto Balsamico di Modena D.O.P producer + tasting of 12 years old balsamic vinegar and 25 years old balsamic vinegar.
- Visit of a Prosciutto di Modena D.O.P. factory + tasting of prosciutto with wine.
- Italian family style multi course lunch with wine pairing and a LOT OF FUN!!!
5:30pm estimated time of arrival in Bologna
- Transfer in comfortable minivan with English-speaking driver
- Guided tour of the farms which produce ham, Parmigiano cheese, balsamic vinegar and wine and food tasting
- Kit visitors and breakfast inside the Parmigiano Reggiano factory
- Multi-course lunch with drinks
Single price: €150 p/person
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
If you cancel 48 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel later, you will be charged the entire price of the tour.
- Transfer by car
- Visit the local producers and taste their specilties
- Lunch included
Not accessible for disability.
For further info email email@example.com