The Domenico Inzaghi Art Gallery or Pinacoteca of Budrio contains valuable paintings by - among others- Vitale da Bologna, Tommaso Garelli, Dosso Dossi, Bartolomeo Passerotti, Lavinia Fontana, Alessandro Tiarini, Giuseppe Maria Crespi and Alessandro Guardassoni.
Most of the art collection comes from the donation made by captain Domenico Inzaghi to Budrio citizens in 1824. It is a collection of paintings from Emilia dating back from the 14th to the 19th century, in addition to a rich repertoire of drawings and prints, some of which by Albrecht Dürer, coming from donations and consecutive acquisitions.
The Gallery is located inside the historical Palazzo della Partecipanza, together with the Consorziale Theatre.
A separate branch of the Museum is placed inside the Risorgimento Tower: here is possible to visit a cross-section of Budrio's history in 19th century.
Telephone: +39 051 6928306 - +39 051 6928279
- Art & Culture
The Museum opens from the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday of June.
During this period
Every first Sunday, 3:30-6:30 pm
Every Sunday, 10:30-12:30 am; 3:30-6:30 pm
From September to the 1st to June, the 10th opening can be request during the office opening time 9am-1pm (+39 051 69 28 306- +39 051 69 28 279)