- Tour of Lucio Dalla’s Home with specialised guide
- Discover the most evocative anecdotes and curiosities about the life of the Bologna singer
- A journey into the heart and the senses, an experience of sounds, images, colours, scents in the spaces where the artist lived
Discover the House of Lucio and take part in an exclusive guided tour.
You will see the House in Via d’Azeglio where the artist lived and worked and discover interesting anecdotes and curiosities: his close relationship with the city, his friends and illustrious guests and how his songs were written and arranged. You will find out about Lucio the actor and director as well as about his passion for painting, sculpture, cinema, theatre, photography and poetry. An experience that will get you even closer to his world thanks to sounds, images and colours.
Full price: € 15,00 p/person
Reduced price: € 13,00 p/person (children 6-11 y.o.; disabled people's helpers; Bologna Welcome Card holders)
Free: under 6, disabled people*
*The house of Lucio Dalla is located on the first floor of a historical building, without elevator. The booking of tickets for people under 6 y.o. / with disabilities must be done by email by writing to email@example.com in order to verify the availability and the feasibility of the visit.
- Guided tour of Lucio Dalla’s Home with specialised guide (in Italian only)
Piazza dei Celestini, Bologna (15 minutes before the tour starts)
Rules to be respected:
- Booking is required
- It is strictly prohibited to take photos during the tour
- Animals not allowed in the House
- No cloakroom service
Tourist services selling is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency.Show more
|Friday||3:00pm; 4:00pm; 5:00pm; 6:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am; 12:00am; 02:00pm; 03:00pm; 04:00pm; 05:00pm|
The house of Lucio Dalla is located on the first floor of a historical building, without elevator. For people with disabilities the reservation must be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art & Culture
- Music & Exhibition