- POLAR EXPRESS: a train on rails that takes children directly to the North Pole, to Santa's house.
- SECRET SANTA: in Santa's castle to discover how he and the elves build the presents he delivers to the children.
- ZOO OF LIGHTS: a space featuring spectacular light installations of animals, from giraffes to life-sized lions.
- UNDERWATER WORLD: an area where you can admire fabulous light installations of ocean creatures such as sharks and dolphins.
- CHRISTMAS FAIRY TALE: a space dedicated to the most famous and beloved fairy tales for children: from Alice in Wonderland to Cinderella.
- CANDYLAND: this is the area where the stars are mouth-watering light installations reproducing enormous sweets and candies.
- SELFIE POINT: inside the Bologna Christmas Village there are 20 light stations for taking unique selfies and attracting likes.
- VIRTUAL SLIDING TRAVEL: thanks to virtual reality, you can experience the emotion Father Christmas feels on the night of 24 December when, together with his reindeer, he flies to deliver presents to all the children in the world.
- CHRISTMAS MARKET: the Bologna Christmas Village could not fail to have a real market where Christmas decorations and traditional sweets can be purchased, as well as small gifts.
Also the FICO Arena for Christmas turns into a real stage for many shows with over 20 performers, from Christmas-themed musicals to Gospel songs and Antonio Casanova's shows. Add to your visit the shopping of food specialities from all over Italy, great ideas for gifts to put under the tree, and book a special dinner to celebrate the festive season with friends at FICO.
|Under 3 y.o.
Tickets info on the website
- Food & Drink
- Music & Exhibition
Senza barriere architettoniche