TPER - Bologna Passenger Transportation is a public transport company that connects urban and suburban or rural service areas in the province to the city of Bologna. To improve the quality of the city, TPER favors the purchase of vehicles characterized by solutions that allow a strong reduction of polluting emissions, choosing, for urban routes, natural gas vehicles, hybrid vehicles and electric vehicles, while suburban route vehicles have diesel engines that comply with all the latest European standards for emissions reduction. TPER also pays close attention to passenger comfort, so all vehicles purchased in recent years are low-floor, fully air conditioning (except for a small number of submissions, due to technical-operative specifications) and devices that allow the use of public transport to people with reduced mobility. (Platforms and kneeling).
Telephone information is available by contacting the Call Centre: 051-290290 open daily from 7.00 to 20.00
OFFICES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Via Marconi - Via Marconi 4 (corner of Via Lame) - Mon-Sat from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm, Sunand holidays from 1.0 0pm to 7.00 pm
Railway Station - Piazza Medaglie D'oro Mon-Sat from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm, Sun and holidays from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm
Bologna Bus Station - Piazza XX Settembre - Mon-Sat from 6.00 am to 8.00 pm, Sun and holidays from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm
Imola Bus Station - Mon-Fri from 7.00 am to 1.00 pm; Sat from 7.00 am to 12.00; Sun and holidays closed
Prati di Castel di Casio - Via Caduti di Nassiriya, 8 - Mon-Sat from 8.00 am to 12.00*, Sun and holidays closed
*calling previously the number 0534-31136.
No new cards are issued in the following TPER point. For new subscriptions or duplicates, please contact the ticket offices listed above. Other activities, including reloading or modifying securities on the chip of a card already issued, are regularly available.
Stazione FS - Piazza Medaglie D'oro - Mon-Sat from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm; Sun and holidays from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm
Telephone: +39 051 290 290
At Tper Centers you can benefit from the services listed below:
- Information about the TPER system and the parking of private cars in the urban area of Bologna.
- Information and promotional materials.
- Presentation of reports, suggestions or complaints on services operated by TPER
- Purchase of TPER tickets (Annual subscriptions are not available at the Railway Station Tper Centre).
- Purchase tickets, subscriptions and magnetic card valid for parking private cars in the urban area of Bologna and ticket access to the LTZ of Bologna (service not available in Ferrara, Imola and Prati di Castel di Casio).
- Ticket Refunds / ticket machines of tickets issued.
- Payment plans of annual subscriptions to the TPER service (service not available at the Railway Station Tper Centre, where these tickets are not emitted).
- Issue identification card valid for the use of Zone subscriptions (service not available at the Railway Station Tper Centre).
- Issue of duplicate annual subscriptions to the TPER service (service not available at the Railway Station Tper Centre).
- Collection of fines and amount of fines (service not available at the Railway Station Tper Centre).
- Issue invoices (service not available at the Railway Station Tper Centre).
- Issue annual subscription rates (pensioners, disabled, etc.) (Service not available at the Railway Station Tper Centre).
- Deliver key public bicycles (C’entro in Bici).
You can pay by your ATM card or credit card (Visa or Mastercard).