From December 15th, 2017 to April 2nd, 2018 Casa Saraceni hosts the exhibition "Le maioliche Minghetti del duca di Montpensier per palazzo Caprara. Il ritorno di un trionfale servizio da tavola" curated by Angelo Mazza, Conservator of the Foundation's Art Collections. The collection of Minghetti factory's majolica - a well-known producer of artistic ceramics in Bologna active since the second half of the nineteenth century - was acquired by the Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio in Bologna in 2016 when the Museum of Fondazione Terruzzi Villa Regina Margherita in Bordighera (IM) has been closed. The 381 ceramics, part of a triumphal tableware composed originally of 900 pieces, are thus returned to the city. The tableware was commissioned around 1888 by the Duke of Montpensier, then resident in Bologna in Palazzo Caprara. The collection acquired by the Foundation includes the most famous pieces of the entire tableware that since the Emilian Exposition of 1888 were able to gain the admiration of visitors: the fruit bowls in the form of trophies, the centerpieces and the large candelabras with ten and eighteen lights, composed of more elements and characterized by the refined technical execution and the decorative richness of the elegant and capricious grotesques.