Reference maps: D-4
Date of last update: 30/03/2018, 13:06
The oratory is the seat of “Confraternita della Compagnia degli Artisti” since 1817.
It has been rebuilt between 1784 and 1788 by Giuseppe Tubertini. It is placed on the first floor of Galleria Acquaderni, built by Edoardo Collamarini in 1928.
The oratory holds a painting from the 15th century representing “Santa Maria delle Laudi”.
Above the altar it is possible to admire the painting “Presentazione al tempio” by Bartolomeo Passarotti.
by bus: lines and timetables on the website www.tper.itby car: located in restricted traffic zone ZTL. Ring road exits n. 2-3-5 direction city center.
only for special events
Oratorio Santa Maria dei Guarini