Historical theatre dating back to 1520 located within the impressive monastery of San Salvatore. It has a panelled ceiling with red and blue carvings. The stage is framed by decoration with ribbons and music notes, and on the walls it is still possible to admire paintings by Bagnacavallo.
Thehas a theatrical space with 100 seats, a large exhibition hall and two adjacent rooms. It offers theatrical performances, exhibitions of young artists, theater and singing classes, book presentations, conferences and cultural events.
Telephone: +39 3343440177
- Art & Culture
- Music & Exhibition