Since 1928, A.C. Vecchietti has been a consolidated brand for fans of pens and fountain pens. It has recently moved from via Manzoni into a shop on via Orefici
The shop sold stationery items, pens, notebooks and registers, run by the Alcione family under the name “Al Balanzone” since 1970.
The Antica Aguzzeria del Cavallo was founded in 1783 by Antonio Bernagozzi, famous for tool grinding and the sale of cold weapons.
One of the oldest hat shops of the city: since 1870 caps, hats and berets, accessories and much more.
Antica Profumeria al Sacro Cuore is born of a great passion for the art of fragrance and the exact need to enhance the best national and foreign perfumery products, making them accessible in an elegant and comfortable shop.