On the wall at the end of room VII a XVIII century puppet theatre was set up, purchased on the antiquity market in 1922. The theatre is complete with five stage sets and is clearly a Bologna and Bibiena manufacture: on the façade it bears the emblem of the Albicini family. The theatre includes 74 marionettes, 9 horses and a monkey.
The marionettes are from the same age, even though from different series; they were made in Venice: there is no doubt that the collection is the most important in Italy, together with the Girmaldi ai Servi collection in Venice, now exhibited at the Cà Rezzonico museum.
Ventian artistry, 18th cent., Museo Davia Bargellini