Welcome is Bologna

Architecture and Monuments

Religious places

Chiesa Ortodossa San Basilio

Chiesa Ortodossa San Basilio

The Orthodox Church of Saint Basil the Great in Bologna, which is under the canonical jurisdiction of the Patriarchy of Moscow, is the most ancient Orthodox Church in Emilia Romagna, having been founded in 1973 and is situated in the former church of Saint Anne belonging to the Carthusian Fathers.

Sinagoga

Sinagoga

Towards the end of the 18th century the Jewish community slowly  began to come back to Bologna, from where it had been expelled in 1593.

Eremo di Ronzano o Chiesa di San Vincenzo

Eremo di Ronzano o Chiesa di San Vincenzo

The church is located on a hill, surrounded by forest of oak, chestnut, cupressus and olive trees. Originally, it used to be a hermitage of religious nuns in the 12th century. Now, it belongs to the order of Servi di Maria that has transformed the structure into the spiritual centre.