Phone 051 6400411
Reference maps: E-4
Date of last update: 30/03/2018, 13:50
The bell tower of San Domenico was built in 1313 in Gothic style and it’s 51 meters high. Its ringing can be both electric or by hand.
It has five bells made by various foundry workers:
La Grossa by Antonio and Pietro Francesco Censori (1603);
La Mezzana by Giacomo Antonio Bonettini (1707);
La Mezzanella by Antonio and Pietro Francesco Censori (1615);
La Piccola by Clemente Brighenti (1857);
La Piccola Maggiore by Domenico Fantuzzi (1782).
Usually not open to the public. For info: tel. 051 6400411