Art week is the week of art par excellence. It takes place in Bologna in January, accompanying the diverse programme of cultural events for Art City that take place in the city at the Arte Fiera trade fair.
Bologna Welcome Card Art Week is the tourist card that helps you live the best of Art Week and helps you discover the city easily and save effectively.
>What is Art Week? Find out here<
Buy it on-line or at tourist info points and start your experience.
Here is a summary of the services included in your Bologna Welcome Card Art Week €30:
• Daily ticket to Arte Fiera exhibition (Jan 24-26);
• Free admission to all sites of the Modern and Contemporary Art Area of the Istituzione Bologna Musei: MAMbo, Morandi Museum, Morandi Home, Villa delle Rose, Ustica Memorial Museum (Jan 24-26);
• Free admission to the Main Projects involved in the Bologna ART CITY programme (Jan 24-26);
• Discounts on entry to the events of “Art City Segnala” (Jan 24-26);
ticket to Museo della Storia di Bologna in Palazzo Pepoli, Collezione Tagliavini in San Colombano, to the Church of Santa Maria della Vita, and Palazzo Fava;
• Entry ticket to the Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna and Palazzo Pepoli Campogrande;
• Discover Bologna, the guided walking tour of the city centre leaving every day from Bologna Welcome;
• Access to the Asinelli Tower;
• Exclusive visit to Casa Dalla* (on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th for Bologna Welcome Card Art Week holders only – booking compulsory);
• Reduced ticket to the following temporary exhibitions: “Etruschi” at Museo Civico Archeologico, “Chagall, sogno e Magia” at Palazzo Albergati, “Botero” at Palazzo Pallavicini, “NOI, non erano solo canzonette” at Palazzo Belloni, “U.Mano” at Centro Arti e Scienze Golinelli
* Reservation is compulsory due to a limited number of places available. You will find the booking instructions to book your visit to Casa Dalla in your card confirmation voucher.
Discover the list of additional benefits and discounts reserved to Bologna Welcome Card Art Week holders.
What are the advantages?
The more you experience, the more you save!
Save up to €90 with Art Week Card
How does Bologna Welcome Card Art Week work?
Check the days and opening times, get there slightly early and show your Card to the staff.
Please note: for guided tours of Casa Dalla booking is required. You will receive the booking instructions after the purchase.
Check the opening times of the museums included
Check the starting times of the Discover Bologna guided tours
Check the opening times of the Torre Asinelli
Find out the list of all the benefits and discounts reserved to Art Week Card holders: current offers and affiliated dealers