Farmacia Alberani has been at the corner between via Farini and via Castiglione for more than one century, with beautiful signs in glass painted in gold and the royal awards for the Alberani chemical and pharmaceutical plant.
The old Spezieria della Morte, next to the Hospital having the same name, that was built in the fourteenth century, later became Farmacia del Pavaglione, at the corner between via de’ Musei and via dell’Archiginnasio.
A small cosy restaurant in the heart of Bologna, just a short walk from the two towers, since the 1950s ‘Il Tinello’ has served typical dishes of Bologna which are much appreciated by the regular clientele of the city.
Avrone Optics has been in this city since 1906, carrying on after the Lenzi Company founded in 1836, and is of family tradition. It has collections of antique optical instruments, spectacles and cameras.