Phone +39 051 234237
Reference maps: D-4
Date of last update: 03/04/2017, 13:31
A company founded in 1896 and since 1920 located in this shop with painted ceilings in the Moorish style. The profession of a goldsmiths and jewelers has been handed down in the family. It now has two other stores under this name
by bus: lines and timetables on the website www.tper.itby car: located in restricted traffic zone ZTL. Ring road exits n. 11/11bis-12 direction city center.