Sasso Marconi, 29 - 30 October and 1, 5, 6 November 2016: in the town square and in the nearby streets of Sasso Marconi over 100 exhibition stands of local and regional typical traditional products including of course a truffle market, producers of Sasso Marconi, of the Apennines of the Emilia Romagna region but also typical goods from other 10 Italian regions, agricultural producers also the “marrone biondo “chestnut festival producers. The sweet corner and a novelty of this year: the olive oil market. There will also be exhibition areas with artistic crafts and antiques, a classic market and stands of the Associations. Furthermore the gastronomic areas: "Piazza del Gusto", with its dining area dedicated to truffle, where 6 local restaurateurs propose dishes with truffle but not only; laboratories that produce hand made puff pastry, the Chocolate Factory; crescentine made from Antico Mondo Contadino, and Mietitrebbia, the wine shop “Enoteca 9.10 and Zangola ( wines and cheese tastings ). Innovation 2016: “Enoteca Colline Marconiane “wine shop which will propose tastings of traditional Bolognese Hills wine , artisan beers and other special wine tastings managed by Slow Food Bologna with workshops and meetings. At Marconi Park you will also find truffle hunters stands.
SATURDAY 29 AND SUNDAY 30 OCTOBER + 1 - 5 - 6 NOVEMBER For the entire duration of Tartufesta you will find:
- Show/Market of Truffle (via Porrettana) Ten stands with a selection of white and black quality truffle coming from the territory and from different Italian regions.
- If you want to eat Truffles (but not only): - 6 local caterers in "Piazza del Gusto"; - Truffle hunters stands - Restaurants in towns which propose a ”TartuMenu”menù based on Truffle
- Piazza del Gusto (Piazza dei Martiri) In addition to food & beverage with Truffle, in Piazza del Gusto you will also find the Enoteca Marconiana (a space dedicated to the wines of the Colli Bolognesi, with tastings organized in collaboration with Slow Food Bologna, the Chocolate Factory with laboratories, tastings and chocolate selling
- The flavors of Apennines and of the Belpaese (via Stazione and Via dello Sport) A journey among flavors that will lbring Tartufesta visitors to discover the typical products of the Bolognese Appenines , in Emilia-Romagna and other 10 Italian regions (Trentino Alto Adige/, Piedmont, Liguria, Tuscany, Sicily, Sardinia, Umbria, Basilicata, Puglia, Calabria). Parmiggiano Reggiano cheese ,balsamic vinegar, sausages, cheese, rice are just a few of the delights that you can buy in 100 exhibition stands distributed in via Stazione and in via dello Sport. - Olive oil show market in (Via del mercato) The themed space dedicated to the yellow gold italian biological cultivation (edited by Bell'Italia)
- Sweet corner (via the market) Sweet creations based on chocolate, licorice, confectionery, sweets with almond paste and other delicious delicacies (edited by Bell'Italia)
- 100 stands between traditional market (via del mercato) with curiosities and deals. Collezionando (via Porrettana - Stretch Fosso del Diavolo and Galleria Bertacchi) a reused and art and crafts market.
- "Presenting Associations " (Grimaldi Garden) Banquet Facilities, refreshment points, events and curiosities orgazined by the associations of Sasso Marconi
SUNDAY 30 OCTOBER
"Tartu-trek" discovering Sasso Marconi Hills Excursion of medium/easy difficulty (path 8 km, duration 4 hours) between the stories and unknown places of Sasso Marconi. From the town square you can climb the hill of "Ca' del Vento" to reach "Castel del Vescovo" and the ridge of S. Liberata; then you descend towards the valley of the Rhine to then return to Sasso Marconi. Meeting at 9 am c/o the information point of Tartufesta, Piazza dei Martiri. Organized by Gruppo di studi "Progetto 10 righe ", CSI Sasso Marconi and CAI Medio Reno. Obligatory reservation c/o infoSASSO, tel. 051 6758409 - Cost: €3 for insurance.
Guided visit to Borgo di Colle Ameno and to the "House of the Memory" At 10 am -Guided visit to Borgo di Colle Ameno Pontecchio Marconi organized by ANPI -Italian National Association of Partisans - Booking required c/o infoSASSO, tel. 051 6758409. Cost: € 2 adults, free entrance for children
Guided tour and concert at sunset in the village of Colle Ameno At 5pm - Guided visit to the eighteenth century village of Colle Ameno and following(6,30pm Salone delle decorazioni) recital classic "Virtuosisms of an Author" with Fabio Montomoli (guitar).Free participation, info and reservations c/o infoSASSO (051 6758409). Edited by Gruppo di studi "Progetto 10 righe "," Association "Le Rossignol" in the context of the review of musical hiking "A passo di Musica ".
SATURDAY 5 NOVEMBER
Speleologists archaeological visit to the Roman Aqueduct 10 am - meeting c/o naturalistic Oasis San Gherardo, via Rio Conco, Pontecchio Marconi. Cost : 12 € Adults, 10 € Children up to 12 years. Reservation required c/o infoSASSO, tel. 051 6758409. N.B: visit is not suitable for children under 1 m of height – Thick clothes are suggested .
SUNDAY 6 NOVEMBER
Guided visit to the Marconi Museum Visit at the museum that hosts reproductions and functioning of G.Marconi equipments and the Mausoleum where lie the mortal remains of Guglielmo Marconi. 10 am - Villa Griffone, Via dei Celestini 1, Pontecchio Marconi. Free participation - Reservation required by Thursday November 3 to n. 051 846121
SHOWS, EXHIBITIONS, CULTURAL EVENTS:
THURSDAY 27 OCTOBER
9,15pm- Municipal Theater Association "Teatro della Tresca" in "La cuchéna d la Zia" The show opens the season of theatrical dialect "Un bèl casein", 16th edition. Entrance 15/10 € - Info and presale tickets: 0516758409 (infoSASSO)
24-25-31 OCTOBER AND 1 NOVEMBER
Exhibition hall "Renato Giorgi" "Sasso Marconi in the world", personal painting exhibition of Jvonne Paganelli. Free Entrance - Opening Hours: 4 to 7 pm
SATURDAY 5 NOVEMBER
4,30 pm - exhibition hall "Renato Giorgi" National Award of poetry "Renato Giorgi" Award ceremony, edited bythe Association "Le Voci della Luna". Free entrance