REVOLUTIJA. Da Chagall a Malevich, da Repin a Kandinsky
At MAMbo on show about 70 works, real masterpieces from the State Russian Museum of St. Petersburg, to traces the styles and the development of the early 1900s Russian avantgards.
Tickets can be purchased contacting the call center, online on the website www.mostrarevolutija.it, or directly at the MAMbo ticket office during the exhibition.
For groups and schools previous reservation is required by contacting the call center only.
INFORMATION AND BOOKING
Call center and ticket purchase from August 7th, 2017
Tel. +39 051.71.68.808 (Monday to Friday 8.30 – 18.00 / Saturday 9.00-13.00)
Audio-guide included in the tickets of single visitors. A special audio-guide for children is also available
• Full ticket 14 €
• Open/gift ticket 16 € (+ €1,50 advance sale) - It is possible to buy an open ticket without a fixed date, that can be used in any day and hours. This kind of ticket is also suitable for a present.
• 12 € visitors over 65, students over 18 and university students up to 26 with university card, disabled people, journalists with badge, police forces with badge, members of Touring Club Italiano, holders of Bologna Welcome Card, Club Skira.
• 10 € guides with badge, if not leading a group
• 10 € groups
• 5 € schools
• 9 € each Tuesday for University students (except for bank holidays)
• 7 € holders of Card Musei Metropolitani
• 8 € under 6 to 17 years hold visitors not in a school group
• Bologna Welcome Card € 14 open for the card holders (it can be bought at the ticket office only)
• 18 € 1 adult + 1 child | 26 € 1 adult + 2 children (children from 6 to 14 years old)
Holders of Card Musei Metropolitani
• 26 € (up to 2 adults holding the card € 7 per person + up to 2 children from 4 to 11 years hold € 6 per child + 3rd child for free).
Children up to 6 years hold, 1 helper of a disabled, previously registered journalists with ODG badge, free coupons holders, 1 leader per group of adults, 2 teachers for school groups.
BOOKING AND TICKET PRE-SALE
• Pre-sale charge 1,50 € on each booked ticket.
• Pre-sale charge 1 € for schools on each booked ticket
Booking is compulsory for groups, while it is not required for single visitors.