Welcome is Bologna
MAP

Church of Santa Maria della Carità

Via San Felice, 64 - 40122 Bologna (BO)

Phone 051.555208

Reference maps: C-1

Date of last update: 10/05/2016, 17:30

 

This church has been rebuilt in 1583 on the plant of an old church. An extension was built in 1680 by G.B. Bergonzoni.

 

Santa Maria della Carità holds many important works of art by Galanino, Valesio, Cignani, Franceschini, Quaini, Crespi, Carracci, Gandolfi, Calvi and Bezzi.

by bus: lines and timetables on the website www.tper.it

by car: located in restricted traffic zone ZTL. Ring road exits n. 2-3-4 direction city center.

everyday 7am-11.30am/4pm-7.30pm During the religious services, the tourist visit could be limited or suspended. Opening times can be subjected to little changes. For further information please call: Curia Arcivescovile tel. 051 6480611.