Welcome is Bologna
MAP

Campanile della Chiesa di San Girolamo della Certosa

Via della Certosa 18, 40133 Bologna (BO)

Phone 051 6142382

Reference maps: M-8

Date of last update: 10/05/2016, 17:30

The bell tower of the church of San Girolamo della Certosa was built in 1611 by Tommaso Martelli.

It is 50 meters high with a square-shaped foundation and brick work walls. It is composed of four levels. In the lower level there are rectangular windows and in the other three levels there are huge bricked-up archs.

 

Usually not open to the public. For info: tel. 051 6142382