Welcome is Bologna
MAP

Campanile della Chiesa di San Giacomo Maggiore

Piazza Rossini - 40126 Bologna (BO)

Phone 051 225970

Fax 051 239059

Reference maps: C-5

Date of last update: 10/05/2016, 17:30

This bell tower, built in 1471, is placed on the left side of the church and is 55 meters high. The sound of its bells is considered to be the most beautiful in Bologna.

It is possible to reach the bells through a narrow flight of stairs.

 

by bus: lines and timetables on the website www.tper.it

by car: located in restricted traffic zone ZTL. Ring road exits n. 8-9 direction city center.

Usually not open to the public. For info: tel. 051 225970