Phone 051 231415
Reference maps: D-4
Date of last update: 09/08/2017, 13:07
The bell tower of Giovanni da Brensa (1481/1495) is 62 meters high.
The four bells date back to the 15th century and can be rung by hand.
One of them is called “la scolara” (the pupil) since it was rung at the end of the lessons in Archiginnasio.
Usually not open to the public. For info: tel. 051 231415