Together with few other noble dwellings - such as for instance Casa Isolani and Casa Reggiani - the palace is one of the few surviving examples of Medieval urban configuration. The arcade is supported by wood beams in the typical 'crutch' shape, while the main gateway presents a pointed arch lintel, and the one-light windows show terracotta decorations.
In the 15th-century inner courtyard intaglio works by the woman sculptor Properzia de Rossi and a Madonna with Child, a 16th century terracotta, are worth mentioning.
In the patrician chapel, Giuseppe Mazza made stucco decorations, while ornamentation is by Ercole Graziani (1704). Today, the palace, restored between 1910 and 1913, is the seat of the Officers' Club.