Welcome is Bologna
MAP

Palazzo delle Poste

Piazza Minghetti 4 - 40124 Bologna (BO)

Phone +39 051 2756749 (Ufficio postale Bologna Centro)

Fax +39 051 2756745

Reference maps: D-4

Date of last update: 09/05/2016, 17:32

Palazzo delle Poste (post office palace) was designed in 1903 by the engineer Emilio Saffi. It was built between 1905 and 1911 by Ufficio tecnico of Comune di Bologna with the sponsorship of Poste e Telegrafi. The office opened for the first time on 15th of June 1911. The post office is still located in this palace.

by bus: lines and timetables on the website www.tper.it

by car: located in restricted traffic zone ZTL. Ring road exits n. 11/11bis-12 direction city center

It is possible to visit the buiding inside when the post office is open.