Reference maps: D-4
Date of last update: 12/01/2018, 11:54
The Palace, which has a simple, severe style, was planned by A. M. Laghi (XVIIIth century). In the façade, the coat of arms of Ferdinand VI King of Spain (1751) is placed.
by bus: lines and timetables on the website www.tper.itby car: located in restricted traffic zone ZTL. Ring road exits n. 11/11bis-12 direction city center.