Welcome is Bologna

Facoltà di Ingegneria

Viale del RIsorgimento, 2 - 40136 Bologna (BO)

Reference maps: F-1

MAP

Date of last update: 14/11/2017, 12:39

Designed by the rationalist architect Giuseppe Vaccaro, the new headquarter of the School of Engineers was inaugurated on October 28, 1935.  It is inspired by the best models of Italian rationalism, such as the Institute of Physics in Rome by the architect Pagano. It wants to be the symbol and the product both of a renewed building culture and of vocational training.

Source: Salaborsa