Welcome is Bologna
MAP

Barilli House

Via Francesco Rizzoli, 16 - 40124 Bologna (BO)

Reference maps: D-4

Date of last update: 09/05/2016, 17:32

Casa Barilli was designed by Leonida Bertolazzi between 1906-1907 and it was one of the first “shopping centres” in Bologna. It is a four-floor palace whose decorations make reference to the Vienna Secession: short arches, tall pilasters, iron railings and several windows. Some years ago a businessman decided to have it restored: the palace in Art Nouveau style was completed with some tools that could make it more efficient. At present, it hosts a store of a well-known American IT Company.

by bus: lines and timetables on the website www.tper.it

by car: located in restricted traffic zone ZTL. Ring road exits n. 11/11bis-12 direction city center.