Welcome is Bologna

Ponte della Certosa

Via della Certosa - 40134 Bologna (BO)

Reference maps: M-8

MAP

Date of last update: 23/01/2017, 10:04

The structure is characterized by the neoclassical columns of the portico erected (1811-31) by E. Gasperini and L. Marchesini to connect the entrance of the Certosa with the portico of S. Luca; it is visible travelling on the cycling track that runs along the Monumental Cemetery or from via della Certosa.